Allegany

New Hybrid

I took mine on a highway trip and knocked it down to 38 on this tank. 36 one way 31 on the return.

BTW, notice the yellow light on under the display? The cross traffic system went offline too.

Edited by acdii

I'm confused about your post. The light I see is hill start assist, which I think means a breaking load is applied to the drive train. I noticed I had inadvertantly set mine to on the other day. Was this intentional on your part?

Nope thats the cross traffic/BLIS failed warning light. Pic isnt very clear, but on the left is off, and left bottom is the signal symbol. Hills assist is actually right next to that light. If you want to see all the dash lights, press and hold the left OK button on your steering wheel as you turn the car on. It will enter engineering diagnostic mode. Scroll through the left display and you will come across the dash test that lights them all up.

THATS PRETTY GOOD FOR RUNNING ON SNOW TIRES. and I hate when my caps lock gets stuck

Still doing better than mine, got a whopping 31.4 on this last tank. :drop:

The car handles GREAT in snow! The 18" Goodyear LS2 grips great, doing 45-50 tracks straight, stops good, very little slippage.

You got a good one, Glad to know how well they do with Snow tires on.

If you have 9.5 regen miles and a 95% brake score then you know that you lost .5 miles of EV driving in energy that was not captured during braking but that was converted to heat and wasted because a 100% brake score would have given you 10.0 regen miles in that same drive

OR lost by deceleration during coasting. My BS is low mainly because as soon as I take my foot off the gas the car slows down, so if I start braking at the point I would normally brake in my other car, I am stopped LONG before the stop sign, or if I try to capture as much as I can before it stops, I am in the intersection. I never know just when to apply the brakes it varies so much. If there was a coach in the 10, it would be at 100% for sure.

Usually on the roads I drive, when I get to the stop ahead sign, that is when I would apply brakes, if I do that in the 13, I am slowed down to about 25 MPH 100' from the intersection, but in the 10, it times out perfectly. Other times though, if I wait until I get about 100' past that sign, and apply the brakes, then I am into the intersection in the 13, but I have to keep power on past the sign before I brake otherwise the car has slowed down 10 MPH on its own. I found SOC has no affect on it either, if can have a full charge and acts the same way. Then there are times I can hit 100% every time, then slow to make a turn and totally hose the brake score.