Sign in to follow this  
gbb0131

2013 FFH Ice Storm

I haven't seen one, but have noted in other postings that it's a good idea to go view a color in person rather than relying on the 360-view on the Ford site, as I think the color shown on the web site is a shade lighter than the car's actual color. I was ready to order a Bordeaux Reserve FFH and dealer already had the order in the system and was just waiting for me to come sign the purchase order before hitting "send" and as I drove into the lot there was an 2013 SE with Bordeaux Reserve and I was surprised at how much darker it looked in person, so much so that I changed to Ruby Red (which looked too light for me on the web site but was just right for me when seeing it in person).

So hopefully you can see your favorite color in person, if not on the Fusion they have some of the same colors for the Mustang, Taurus, etc so maybe you can get a good look at another model with that same color.

Good luck!

Whatever you do, make sure it has the 17" wheels and Michelins, or you will not be happy with the crappy MPG it returns. Trust me on this. No matter what I tried, it will not get anywhere NEAR EPA. I can't 100% confirm that the tires are the reason, but you cannot argue the fact that it is only getting 36 MPG. Hell I drafted a damned SEMI and only got it up to 41 MPG, in 78* weather, and dry pavement doing 60 MPH! I did that in a Prius and got 75MPG! I can get 50 MPG in my 2010, and damn near wish I drove that one instead, at least I KNOW I would get in the 40's with it!

Between that, the small gas tank, and the Adaptive cruise control cutting out when too much rain spray gets into it, I am ready to tell the dealer to take it and shove it! I love driving the car, dont get me wrong, It is a really nice car, but I could have saved $10K and bought a focus for 36 MPG!