Lorenzo

2013hybrid Fusion with tech package

Mine has the tech package, and adaptive cruise, and PA. I doubt I will ever use the PA, had it in the Flex, used it once. The ACC though, I love it. Just set it and drive. When moron pulls out in front of you, it slows down, when moron in front of you slows down to turn, it slows down. When moron in front of you cant maintain a steady speed, it keeps pace. I can just relax and listen to Pandora.

hey, 1200 mile trip, check the MPG!!! Isnt it great!! that includes 100 miles drafting a semi, in 70* weather!

All the fancy crap, does not make up for the crappy MPG's. My 2010 does much better on the highway, pnly reason it isnt up to the 39 it shows now is a few weeks of poor performance when the MAP sensor went bad, and the computer had to relearn after a full reset. We also have two people driving it, and dont spend every drive trying to maximize the FE because even if we just drive it, it will get 38.

They do. Good for parking in tight spaces. PA is good if you do a lot of parallel parking, if you dont, isnt really wirth it, but it does work good!