B25Nut

2013 Fusion Delays

The twin to my FFH that I had ordered from my local dealer sold within 24 hours, so I no longer have any guilt about getting mine from somewhere else.

I think that's also what Elle said, that hers was sold before it arrived, or maybe as soon as it arrive and the PDI was done, off it went.

I ordered my Fusion Hybrid 5 Nov. Had a VIN on 26 Nov. Built 3 Dec. Picked up yesterday, 19 Dec. Quite quick since dealer said could take from 8 to 12 weeks.

It feels like Space Mountain and you just cut in line, I guess you got lucky as my original order was placed on Oct 10th and has been produced last week but still not shipped. And there are several on here that have waited a lot longer that that.

What color & options did you order?

I have a theory based on reading many of the posts on this forum and the blueoval forum. I noticed many of the people getting poor mileage realtive to the EPA rating were the very early buyers. The others, who are reporting much better mileage are all more recently built cars. Maost of them built after December. I believe they made a change to something (no idea what it could be) to fix the problem. Now they may be trying to retrofit all the earlier produced cars before shipping them. It seems like eevryone in this holding pattern ordered their car last year. May be way off base but the data sure seems to suggest something like this.

Git out of me ead! I was thinking the same damned thing!

What I should do is order me a HyTi, and be done with it.

Good things come to those who wait, those who rush into it........No Comment.