coach81

Official 2013 New Owners List

Hey Coach,would You please update my owners list post to: window sticker 1/7/2013 and Etis just said built 11-1-2013 (thats european date) Posted for update on "tracking" for rail info. Still looking good for end of month closing on sale.

Edited by camelot

Ordered Hybrid Titanium in white platinum tri-coat with all options except park assist and premium mats. Order was placed on 11/19/12 and, like everyone else ordering a Hybrid Titanium, I'm still waiting for my order to be accepted. Almost bought a 2013 Volkswagen Passat TDI SEL but decided on the Ford instead - I'm excited about this car so having to wait on the car build has been building a ton of anticipation!

Updated the list...

Ordered Hybrid Titanium in white platinum tri-coat with all options except park assist and premium mats. Order was placed on 11/19/12 and, like everyone else ordering a Hybrid Titanium, I'm still waiting for my order to be accepted. Almost bought a 2013 Volkswagen Passat TDI SEL but decided on the Ford instead - I'm excited about this car so having to wait on the car build has been building a ton of anticipation!

Congrats, Dlramon! I know I speak for everyone when I say.... we know exactly how you feel.. the vehicle is worth every day you wait!!!!

Coach congrats on you new Fusion!! Looks awesome.

A suggestion on your new hybrid owners list how about Bolding all the cars that have been delivered, they would be much easier to spot that way..... just a thought.

Coach81 - Sorry I missed this. Congrats.

Ice storm has landed! Dealer called today and will have it ready for pickup tomorrow. The eta was on time. The wait is over! Coach you can finish The new owners post to delivered 1/25/13.

I have had my 2013 Fusion Hybrid since January 2nd and love it. Ice storm is a great color. Luxury package. So far so good. Gas mileage is OK but not 47. LOL. Thanks Ford for lying to us.

I wonder when the class-action lawsuit will happen in regards to the mileage claim. Hopefully the hybrid titanium will come out before the suit is filed and I can get some cash back from my purchase :busted:

I only have 116 miles on it and I'm constantly in the low 40's mpg, with temps in the low to mid 30's. I drove it to work this morning 22 miles and got 43. temp 32-34. Ran 60 on I95 no traffic in morning, just trucks which seem to be running around 62 here. The only problem I'm having is getting a cell phone to work. I'm going to start a thread about it and hope successful phone owners pitch in.

02/11/13 - Ingot Silver w Black Leather 505A Lux Interior pack, Hybrid Tech pack, NAV, Rear Cam, Remote Start. PIckup in 3 hours. Happy Day.

25. Fastronaut- Ordered 11-6-12 Deep Imp Blue, Hy Ty, Loaded

COLOR CHANGED TO: Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat

Edited by Fastronaut

JTBOGUS, Bordeaux, Dune cloth, Nav, Tech, BU camera, MyTouch, build date 6/20/13, delivered 7/05/13 off the lot, 45.2 Lifetime. Cool!