coach81

Official 2013 New Owners List

I've got my 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid on Friday - Tuxedo Black - Sport Package - Moonroof - Tech Package - Reverse camera/ sensing system - Adaptive Cruise

IMAG2386.jpg

So here is the "official" new Ford Fusion Hybrid '13 owners list. Please add your info and I will try to keep updated.

1. Scott029- ordered 6/4/12- Ingot Silver package 505a w/ black leather and reverse sensing. Build date- 11-5-12

2. Ric- 6/19/12 - "Loaded" driving it now!!!

3. Deecee- 9/20/12 - Red/Dune, moon, tech, luxury, driver assist, ACC

4. B25NUT- 9/26/12- NEW OWNER- as of 11-10-12!!!

5. Bankyewards- 10-9-12 - Deep Impact Blue, Moon, Tech, Navi - Build date 11/26/12

6. jeff h-10/10/12- Ingot silver - re-ordered Titanium Hybrid 11-7-12

7. keybman-10/16/12 - Ingot Silver, black leather, Loaded w/o PA

8. bobtech- 10/19/12 no info

9. terryb- 10/22/12- 12-3-12 Build Date

10. Redneck Royalty- 10/25/12- White with dune interior

11. Coach81- 10/26/12- Ingot Silver w black leather int, Lux pack, driver's assist, hybrid tech pack, moonroof, reverse sense.

12. cwb- 11-1-12- White Silver Metallic TITANIUM wth all but PA...

13- Neevers1- ??? - grey/505A- build date- 11-19-12

14- Salprint- Boud Reserve Red Met , Navi - build date- 10-31-12 delivery date-11-21-12

Anyone else? Please reply so I can add you to the list, also current people on the list, if your vehicle came in please provide date of delievery, and add any options that you'd like to... Thanks!

First Owner- cajodjya- Silver w moon, reverse sensing.. driving it right now!!!

Don't know if I qualify for the list, I lucked out on the order/waiting. Snagged mine on October 18th in Ruby Red, Dune leather, Nav, Tech, Moonroof, Luxury and all the drive assist bells and whistles...Now , granted, I personally was not thinking of these many add ons on my S/O list but once I saw and experienced them hands on?....Game over!...Some nice lady had ordered this in early Sept. and changed her mind and cancelled because of the color,,,Her loss, my gain...Just crossed 2K miles and lifetime avg of 39.3 MPG...Think I might reset and compare this larger sample...Patience to all who are still waiting (including you coach) and know you WILL be happy! :mail: Barry

Still hasn't come in. I'm hoping for Today. If it does...probably won't pick up until Monday...I'm sure my insurance agent is closed for the holiday weekend.

Just got an Email from dealer. My FFH arrived this morning. Expect to pick it up sometime Monday.

Got a second emal about an hour later saying come and get it! I did!!

Edited by DeeCee

Hi everyone,

Just signed up as a member today, but I've been 'lurking' the forums for several weeks now. First want to say thanks for all the information you've shared and now it's my turn!

I ordered my 2013 FFH on 10-15-12 and just got my VIN today! I pulled the window sticker and note that it was just built this week, on 11/21. Dealer has 'no idea' when it will arrive, but from the info you've all posted, it looks to be another 3 weeks or so (recent intel from DeeCee MUCH appreciated!).

I ordered out mine in Bordeaux with dune cloth seats, My Ford Touch / Hybrid tech pkg, reverse sensing and Nav system. I really liked the BLIS on the 2012 I test drove, but I just didn't want to pop the extra $3k it would have cost me for that plus the required lux pkg (leather seating). I hope I don't regret that, but this will be a company car and if I like this one as much as I think I will, I'll "trade up" in a few years!

Thanks again for all the info you've shared!

Bryan

It came in over the weekend. They are doing the paperwork. Maybe pick it up today or tomorrow!!

Got the WS with a built date of 11/28 instead of 12/3, current ETA is 12/17.

TerryB

So here is the "official" new Ford Fusion Hybrid '13 owners list. Please add your info and I will try to keep updated.

1. Scott029- ordered 6/4/12- Ingot Silver package 505a w/ black leather and reverse sensing. Build date- 11-5-12

2. Ric- 6/19/12 - "Loaded" driving it now!!!

3. Deecee- 9/20/12 - Red/Dune, moon, tech, luxury, driver assist, ACC NEW OWNER 11-24-12

4. B25NUT- 9/26/12- NEW OWNER- as of 11-10-12!!!

5. Bankyewards- 10-9-12 - Deep Impact Blue, Moon, Tech, Navi - Build date 11/26/12

6. jeff h-10/10/12- Ingot silver - re-ordered Titanium Hybrid 11-7-12

7. keybman-10/16/12 - Ingot Silver, black leather, Loaded w/o PA

8. bobtech- 10/19/12 no info

9. terryb- 10/22/12- 12-3-12 Build Date ETA 12-17

10. Redneck Royalty- 10/25/12- White with dune interior

11. Coach81- 10/26/12- Ingot Silver w black leather int, Lux pack, driver's assist, hybrid tech pack, moonroof, reverse sense. Build Date 12-10-12

12. cwb- 11-1-12- White Silver Metallic TITANIUM wth all but PA...

13- Neevers1- ??? - grey/505A- build date- 11-19-12

14- Salprint- Boud Reserve Red Met , Navi - build date- 10-31-12 delivery date-11-21-12 NEW OWNER 11-26

15. MovieGod- Ordered 10-18 Ruby Red, Navi, Tech, Moon

16. Blitzen - Ordered 10-15-12 Boud Reserve, Rev Sens, Navi, Build Date 11-21-12

Anyone else? Please reply so I can add you to the list, also current people on the list, if your vehicle came in please provide date of delievery, and add any options that you'd like to... Thanks!

First Owner- cajodjya- Silver w moon, reverse sensing.. driving it right now!!!

Actually Own this puppy(Oct. 18th 2012)... 2 month anniv. on the 18th!!! Aren't we glad the 2.0's are not igniting?!?!? B.

Add me to the list. se hybrid, Ice storm, charcoal black, 503a, .tech package and reverse sensing. Ordered 11/15. How do you check the factory order number on the blue oval site ? Couldn't find the "tracking" feature. Been 3 weeks.

11-23-12 2013 FFH, Deep Impact Blue, Tech, Drivers, ACC, PA, NAV, LUV IT.

2013 FFH- Build Date 11/20/12 White Tri coat/ Dune leather- Nav, ACC, Park Assist, Tech, Moonroof- Std Michelin tires and rims- Arrived at dealer 12/8 and picked it up today- Awesome car!!!! Had a downpayment on similar car that was also dealer ordered- Build date was 9/28/12 and that car is still sitting in Michigan

OK, the latest is that the car is on a railcar ETTX 903497. So far there has not been a new ETA provided, nor do I know if the train is in motion yet. But it seems to be going somewhere rather than in TBD land. The car is in Houston as of the 26th. The dealr is expecting it NLT Monday 31st. Time will tell.

TerryB

Edited by terryb

UPDATE - Build Date 12-4-12 Arrived in town on 12-18-12 Not unloaded from railcar until 12-27-12 I took delivery on 12-28-12. And it looks and drives beautifully!

Edited by keybman