coach81

'13 Fusion- My sync still have issues????

So far the only glitch is the screen sometimes doesn't respond to touch right away. OTOH it picks up really quick when I plug my iphone into USB and switches from the BT stream to USB. The Sync on the 2010 doesn't do that, and I have to fudge around with the phone to get it to work.

Let you know if they find anything, its in the shop now, dropped it off tonight.

I went to put in an address today, and got MOU in, then the list of towns came up, but wouldnt scroll. Wound up having to use the voice commands to add in Mount Prospect.

Of course, today the damned weather map worked! Works when I don't need it, doesn't when I do. Sounds like some coworkers I knew.

Hybrid isnt included in that TSB yet. They only have the update for non NAV equipped Hybrids. I was very surprised when I was looking for the Hybrid screen and there wasnt one in either the Fusion or Cmax.

Try plugging in a USB flash drive with some songs on it, if it cant see that, reboot the system.

Asked dealer to install 3.5.1 MFT yesterday but they said they couldn't due to having NAV. They gave me a printout from Ford that stated the update will be available Q1. Now Q1 is almost over so we will see if they keep to that timetable.

When I took delivery in early January my car had 3.5.1 and the salesman put the A4 card into the nav slot while I was standing there, and gave me the case. I assume it's a back-order of A4 cards with that dealer, or with many dealers?

That is a darn good question, but I cant get mine updated either. Really ticks me off too. Its bad enough that no Applink is in there, but to not include the Hybrid screen? GRRRR

I really don't understand why the A4 - 3.5.1 card can't be installed with navigation. Mine was built on 11/17 and it came with the A4 - 3.5.1 navigation installed. I have not had one bit of trouble with mine.

I agree, I believe the A4 card is FOR the navigation and has the map data. Like I noted in an above post, my salesman installed the A4 card for me during the delivery walk-around and feature demo stuff, then gave me the box for the card. Here is a pic of the case and see on the inside of the case it says it will be updated annually and phone numbers for info etc.

post-4168-0-66432100-1362185783_thumb.jpg