Sign in to follow this  
Scott029

2013 Fusion Hybrid ordered!

Hey congrats on getting your new car! On your observation about the owner's manual, I have yet to find one that seems like it was done very well... however if you go to motorcraftservice.com and use the link on the left named "owner guides" you can download a PDF version of your owner manual. I much prefer this as I can open the file and just Ctl-F and find the search term that I want, kinda bypasses the strange logic that the author(s) may have used in the manual.

I got my Vin # thursday night but wasn't given a build date. no window sticker up on ford yet either. my order was officially placed oct 9 since. placed it october 5 but was too late to get in before holiday weekend.

What's the VIN number? I placed my first order on Oct 10th, VIN is 189108, scheduled for week of Dec 3rd.

Ordered 10/26 still nothing but "processing" here.

That's two weeks after my original order, which is scheduled for the week of Dec 3rd. Hopefully you will get scheduled for the week or Dec 10th or Dec 17th, as the plant is closed during the week of Dec 24th. On that letter from Ford to their dealers on the Fusion delays it said they aimed to have all backlog of inventory to dealers by the end of December. If this holds, true, hopefully they'll have things caught up at Hermosillo by early December and you will get a build week of Dec 10th... let's hope!