Sign in to follow this  
Beeks

How many miles of your Fusion Hybrid?

2010 FFH, currently 121,500 miles, drive about 130 miles daily to/from work -- July will make 3 year that I've had it.

22100 since September 2011 on a 2010 FFH. currently going between 38 and 44 MPG depending on weather and traffic. It don't like the hot weather, and I am not going to sweat my A$$ off for a few MPG.

33600 today, so that makes it 11,000 miles more in 4 months. Still getting the same MPG too, and dont really care, it gets what it gets without me trying. Last February, I bought an F150 Lariat Ecoboost, loaded, max tow, and got 16-18 MPG in it, but a trip to California and back netted me 21-24 highway, so it lives up to its EPA. I put 12K on that one in 8 months, and last Friday, got a sweet deal for a trade to a 2013 FFH, and took it, I didnt need the truck after all, it was just an expensive plane hauler, now I can haul my planes in the new Fusion and get 40 MPG, instead of 16.