darynm

Remote engine starter/alarms for hybrids FFH

Order the Ti if you want PBS. As for the remote, you will need two fobs for after market. You could get factory installed remote and a Lojack if security is your concern. The factory alarm works just as well as any aftermarket, provided of course you actually lock the car with the fob.

Oh, I see, so you get notified so you can run out and watch as the car is driven away! :) Sure beats walking out later saying, Dude! Where's my car? <no Sarcasm, just joking!

For me, if they want the car bad enough, take it, that's what insurance is for. Besides, I learned long ago, never keep anything in the car that is worth something.

Then again, I no longer live in the City, so never mind what I say, totally understandable for the city dwellers to want everything on the car that keeps the baddies away!

Man, if I turn sarcasm on, I could have so much fun with that. Anyway, whichever you do, sure you will enjoy the car! :happy feet:

Theres more to the DA package. Lane keeping is just one of the items, it also has auto high beams which work quite well, rain sensing wipers, cross traffic alert, and BLIS. The last two are must have for me, wouldn't want the car without them. Not so much for BLIS, but the cross traffic is great when you are backing out of a spot in a mall parking lot and stuck between to stupid user vehicles. If someone is walking or driving towards you, you wont see them in the backup cam until its too late, but the car will beep and flash a light on the mirror on the side the person/car is on to let you know. This feature makes the rest well worth the cost.

What is this Parallel park thingy people keep talking about? How hard is it to pull into or back out of a parking slot that you need the car to do it?

J/K I had the opportunity the other night to show it off and didn't, I just slid into the space in front of the other car. I used the PA one time when I had the Flex, worked like a charm, but that was 2 years ago, and havent had to park since.