marklyn

2011 Fusion SEL, where are the 'foot' heater vents???

OK, I don't see any controls to turn on feet heater vents/blower! I am perplexed that there are no feet heater vents, all of my other cars had them!? Am I missing something or just going blind?

If you don't have navigation,, look at paragraph 8 on page 68 of the OM. It's explained there. See HVAC controls diagram on page 67 and find the #8 button. If you have navigation, the control location is explained on page 72.

Edited by FFHdriver

Good grief - in the 1st printing it's on pages 43-50. Just look in the index or the table of contents. It's all in there and you don't need a subscription to the site I posted. Go to the main site - http://www.motorcraftservice.com then click on Owner Guides in the left hand menu. Select 2011 Fusion and pick the manual you want to view - 1st or 2nd printing.

The page numbers I listed were from the 2011 Hybrid manual, I didn't think about the non-hybrid being different. Bad mistake. Sorry about that. Look on pages 43,45,46, and 50 in the 2011 non-hybrid OM ist printing. Info is also on page 72 of the 2011 Navigation supplement printing 2.

Edited by FFHdriver