djdcz1

Weathertech Floor Matts

30 members have voted

1. 1. Weathertech floor liners

• Yes
    • No

I'm considering buying some weathertech digitalfit floor liners, for my 2011 sport.

Has anyone purchased these before and are they worth it?

THANKS

I'm considering buying some weathertech digitalfit floor liners, for my 2011 sport.

Has anyone purchased these before and are they worth it?

THANKS

[/quotes

I have the Weather Tech liners and I'm happy with them. The only issue I have is removing them for cleaning. If there is any water on the mat it's tricky to get them out without spilling. Another option is the Husky mats. The seem to have better overall coverage. If they were available when I ordered mine, I would have gone with the Husky's. Check out the link below.

http://www.huskyliners.com/site//Custom%20Molded%20Floor%20Liners?dt=&d=2&ct=29&answer=46&previous=24#ColorChange

I have to vote no, I have the Huskyliners and they do provide better coverage in the front. The top goes up further with the Husky's (by the toes). These pictures say it all, both pictures are from the Fusion.

Weahtertech Digitalfit

fusionweathertech.jpg

Huskyliners

100_0456.jpg

I have to vote no, I have the Huskyliners and they do provide better coverage in the front. The top goes up further with the Husky's (by the toes). These pictures say it all, both pictures are from the Fusion.

Weahtertech Digitalfit

fusionweathertech.jpg

Huskyliners

100_0456.jpg

THANKS ALL! Great information!

Think I'll go with the Huskyliners.

Just put the weathertechs in my 08 fusion and love them. However I would agree that it would be nicer if the area in the front went higher. I have long enough legs that I tend to put my foot higher than the mat extends. Other than that they are great. If you get them, spend the extra money and get the second row.

I have the Weather Tech Liners for my 2010 Fusion Sport, and it fits perferfect. The only problem is the drivers side liner leaks at the buttons under the liner. Has anyone else had any problems?

I have the Weather Tech Liners for my 2010 Fusion Sport, and it fits perferfect. The only problem is the drivers side liner leaks at the buttons under the liner. Has anyone else had any problems?

I have the WeatherTech DigitalFit liners in my '11 FFH, and they work well. I have short legs, though, so the height of the mat in the back is not an issue for me. I have the liners in the front and back - I like the high lip on the mats, particularly since I have small children, who sometimes spill stuff!

Since Husky has them for the 2013 and Weathertech doesn't. looks like going to get the Husky ones. Price isn't bad either, $134 for the full set.

Since Husky has them for the 2013 and Weathertech doesn't. looks like going to get the Husky ones. Price isn't bad either, $134 for the full set.

You can do better than 134 if you look around, I paid under 100 for the set I bought for my 13.

I had weathertechs in my previous car, and now I bought husky liners after my finance bought them for her car. I think the husky liners are better, they have a more rubbery consistency making them less slick, they also have spikes molded in to them that make them stay better and also will help them not crush the carpet. .

I have WeatherTec in my 2010 Fusion and Husky in my 2013 Fusion. I like the Huskys better as they do go higher.

Edited by hermans

I was able to order the Husky floor mats for the front only. We never use the back seat.

Weahtertech Digitalfit

fusionweathertech.jpg

Huskyliners

100_0456.jpg

Wow, the Husky mat is amazing!

I bought the weathertech floorliner digitalfit in black and like them very much. Here in San Jose it never rains, so their job is pretty easy.

I went with the Husky liner in both of my cars.

Supposedly getting a set of Husky for my Flex, so that would be the same for me too.

I have weathertechs in all my Fords. The new FFH will get a set also.

Edited by Sleddog