Sign in to follow this  
RichDe

Integrated Key

Hi.. I'm looking to purchase a spare integrated key for my '10. Least expensive I've seen is 59-. Anyone else fund a good source?

Try here

I was about to buy one from eBay, but then the logical question: are those from eBay the same as deals'? Anyone has expeirence using keys from eBay? If I lose one factory key, can I use eBay key+the other one to program the 4th key?

Any definitive answers?

I was about to buy one from eBay, but then the logical question: are those from eBay the same as deals'? Anyone has expeirence using keys from eBay? If I lose one factory key, can I use eBay key+the other one to program the 4th key?

Any definitive answers?

How many keys, in your possession, do you currently have programmed for your car?

You have to have two working keys to program additional keys.

I purchased a Fusion Flip/Switchblade key from eBay for $48. After finding a shop to cut the blank, the key programmed without a problem. Infact, it was helpful to use the programming instructions from the Fusion Hybrid forum to get the programming done.

I will be able to answer your programming question when I get my 2nd switch blade key next week. I will try to program the new key with an original Ford key and an eBay key. I'll update you when I complete it.

post-6995-048346800 1285361016_thumb.jpg

Edited by tmdata