Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Where to buy OEM floormats for 06 Fusion?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Special K

Special K

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:49 PM

This may seem like a dumb question, but where can I buy OEM floormats for a 2006 Fusion? I have one of the old carpeted type and my heel has worn a big hole completely through the carpet. I've done some searching and apparently Ford made a replacement floormat for the 06 Fusion that features a plastic/rubber reinforced section where your foot rests to prevent wearing through the mat. The only other thing I could find about this particular floormat was that it was replaced for free under warranty by the dealership. As my Fusion is no longer under warranty, that isn't an option for me anymore.

I've tried searching for Ford Fusion OEM Floormat and various other keywords, but so far all of the hits I'm getting are for generic floormats, most of which don't even look like they would fit an 06 Fusion correctly anyway because they lack a hole for the metal hook that holds the mat in place.

I did some searching on here for floormats and found that the Weathertech mats seem to be pretty popular and also have a hole for the metal hook. The only problem is that because I live in TX, I'm not sure I could justify the price of the Weathertechs since it basically never snows here and rains pretty infrequently.

Where can I get the updated OEM floormats for a 2006 Ford Fusion since my searches don't seem to be finding what I want? Are there any other brands of floormat besides the Weathertech that have the hole in them to fit the hook?

Thanks

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   mort

mort

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 03:38 PM

Hi Special K,
if you try the Ford parts catalog. Find your car or use your VIN, and search for "floor mat set." The price looks OK considering.

-mort

#3 OFFLINE   Special K

Special K

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:13 AM

Hi Special K,
if you try the Ford parts catalog. Find your car or use your VIN, and search for "floor mat set." The price looks OK considering.

-mort

Thanks for the link, although I can't tell from the search results whether the carpet floorpads include the rubber reinforced heel rest. All of the floot mat set search results have the exact same part number and image even though their descriptions clearly differ (i.e. carpet vs. vinyl). Is there any way to get more detailed info?

At least with the Weathertech I know exactly what I'm getting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·