Sign in to follow this  
Fusion977

Gauge Average Fuel Economy

Hi everybody. I am not very familiar with the english , excuse me in advance. Very interresting forum,congratulations!

I have my new Fusion SEL V-6 AWD 2010; I am very happy!

The gauge "average fuel economy" indicate 9 L (not decimal). The owner's guide indicate: "Rounding of the displayed values to the nearest 0.1 gallon (liter)" . How to correct this situation?

Thank you very much.

Hi everybody. I am not very familiar with the english , excuse me in advance. Very interresting forum,congratulations!

The gauge "average fuel economy" indicate 9 L (not decimal). The owner's guide indicate: "Rounding of the displayed values to the nearest 0.1 gallon (liter)" . How to correct this situation?

Thank you very much.

I just want to know something about the message center . When you select INFO located on your instrument cluster, and select "average fuel economy": are the displayed values to the nearest 0.1 gallon or not ? Thank you.

I just want to know something about the message center . When you select INFO located on your instrument cluster, and select "average fuel economy": are the displayed values to the nearest 0.1 gallon or not ? Thank you.

I have a 2010 Fusion SE V6 .....My language is English and my average fuel mileage on the "message center" reads, at the moment, 28.9 Yes, it reads down to 0 .1 gallon.

Thank you very much.

In metric (Canadian) mode, it seems to only show it to the nearest L/100km with no decimals on mine too.