dabige

Visor Clip

Okay, this may go under the category of 'dumb questions'... What is the little plastic clip on both visors supposed used for? It is located just behind where the visor latches to the headliner. I have not seen this on any of my previous cars before. It's too small to hold an envelope or a piece of paper, and the sunglass "bin" is just inches away. Nothing is mentioned about it in the owner's guide. Beside myself, a few people that have been in my car have also asked about it and all I can do is shrug my shoulders.

$2.00 off next car wash cards, toll road cards (not used with ez pass), etc.

Some of these things you have to be creative. Have you noticed the "compartment" on the right side of the glove box door, or the little drawer to the left of the steering wheel?

Yes on both counts. I use the "compartment" to stick my tire gauge in and the drawer for coins, (same thing I used the drawer for that was to the right of the steering wheel in my old Focus).

I guess this plastic clip could also go under the "worthless features" thread elsewhere in these forums.

The "compartment" can be used for CDs.

Edited by FFHdriver

Okay, this may go under the category of 'dumb questions'... What is the little plastic clip on both visors supposed used for? It is located just behind where the visor latches to the headliner. I have not seen this on any of my previous cars before. It's too small to hold an envelope or a piece of paper, and the sunglass "bin" is just inches away. Nothing is mentioned about it in the owner's guide. Beside myself, a few people that have been in my car have also asked about it and all I can do is shrug my shoulders.

SOME garage door openers can clip onto the clip. Unfortunately, mine cannot. :-(

I use mine for envelopes that I need to mail. I haven't tried to put more than one in it at a time, but it does a great job of holding it securely in place and keeping it in view so I don't forget.