Sign in to follow this  
nella1

Fusion Dash rattle

I have a chronic rattle in the dash, drivers side where the A piller trim meets the corner of the dash. If I put my hand on the top of the dash and press lightly, the rattle stops. Has anyone had this problem? Anyone have any suggestions other than riding around with my hand on the dash!!

Thanks!!!!

I also have a rattle and cannot find it's origin! I thought it was at the dashboard near the windshield but, now have come to the conclusion it only seems to be coming from that location because the sound is coming up through the defrost vents. The noise sounds like a nut rolling around in the dash. It isn't as loud at slower speeds but, I think that is because the vibration when I hit a pothole or RR track is less. I have gotten the car up to significant speed and quicly applied brakes thinking what ever it was would roll about but, got nothing from that experiment. Any suggesitons????

I have a sqeattle, its a squeaky rattle and it is somewhere around the steering wheel in the dash. It comes and goes too.