Sign in to follow this  
ktruba

Question on Interior and Exterior Cleaning

Hey,

Just got my Fusion Sport last night, after skimming the forums some it seems as though the general consensus for cleaning products is Meguiars?

I believe they sell this at the Advanced Auto Parts store near my house so I plan on picking up a few different products?

Do you guys recommend all their products? From Car Wash to Leather/Dashboard Cleaner?

I'm pretty OCD and I hate mixing and matching products so usually if im going to buy something I'll just get all from the same thing.

On my old 95 jeep I usually just used Armor All products but it seems like ya'll are recommending not using them.

This is my first car, I don't want to mess it up. I love it way too much already :headspin:

I've used Meguiars products for years and have found them to be excellent. You won't go wrong using them.

I was cleaning and conditioning my leather seats today with Meguiar's and honestly could not tell what is leather and what is vinyl. Does anyone know if the entire seat is leather or just the seating area?