Sign in to follow this  
RoushSEL

interior power point question

The power point in my 07 fusion quit working and I can't seem to find what fuse may be powering it! Its the power point thats directly under the radio and climate controls! The power point located inside my console with the mp3 jack still works. Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas on how to fix it?

The power point in my 07 fusion quit working and I can't seem to find what fuse may be powering it! Its the power point thats directly under the radio and climate controls! The power point located inside my console with the mp3 jack still works. Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Should be fuse #15 - Cigar Lighter. If the fuse is ok see if a coin fell down inside. Happened to me once.

Should be fuse #15 - Cigar Lighter. If the fuse is ok see if a coin fell down inside. Happened to me once.

Thanks I'll check that! I searched and figured it was fuse#15. And that fuse is ok! Hopefully it will just be a coin then!

Well thanks for the tip! Make that 2 of us now! LOL!! I opened up the cap and sure enough there was a penny stuck down in there!