Sign in to follow this  
DJE

Which wheels look better on Tungsten?

MuleEarsSEL1.jpg

Here are the Bullets. Please see other choices below courtesy of TmD! Thanks!

Edited by Desert Fusion

Maybe # 2, But I think a photoshop is in order. Not a fan of #3. Man, you and rims, it just never ends.

Edited by fusionff

Thanks Guys. Yeah, me and my rims. I'm trying for #2. if it goes through, I swear, that will be it. :banghead:

Is there any body there that can put the wheels from #2 on the car in #1? I would be forever in your debt. if this wheel thing doesn't end soon, I'll have to get photoshop! :headspin:

Edited by Desert Fusion

Dang man! Thank you very much! I have to go back and look at them some more. #3 does look pretty good. I really like them both! Hopefully you have helped lead me to the end of my troubling wheel saga. (If I can manage to snag either one of these!) :headspin:

Yeah, 3 is really nice but, I don't think they're that bright(and the picture is old). Plus, the Edges are 18's with low mileage. Haven't heard back from either one of them yet. I actually saw the Edge wheels and they were sharp. I'm leaning that way if I can still get them. Otherwise, It will be these:

ASA.jpg

LOL Thanks man! That looks so much better than the tirerack simulator. That just might be the real deal. The more I look at it, the more I like it! Thanks again! You are a fine gentleman, not to mention your computer skills.

Edited by Desert Fusion

I emailed the Edge guy and told him I'm going with something else. He never got back to me since last night. No biggie. I really like these ASA's. Thanks again to TmD! I'm getting them NOW!

(The Edge guy had some email problems I have found out. His mail wasn't getting to his Blackberry. He emailed me about 7 minutes after I bought the ASA's. No problem. I like the ASA's better with the bright finish and they're brand new. )

Edited by Desert Fusion

Real pictures coming soon! I am so happy to be getting rid of the Bullitts. They are nice wheels but they just didn't look right on Tungsten. I needed something brighter. Thanks to everybody for for their input! And, thanks again TmD!

DF_wheel4.jpg

Edited by Desert Fusion

Real pictures coming soon! I am so happy to be getting rid of the Bullitts. They are nice wheels but they just didn't look right on Tungsten. I needed something brighter. Thanks to everybody for for their input! And, thanks again TmD!

DF_wheel4.jpg

Hmmm....I wonder how the Bullits would look on Sangria Red???? (LOL) That ASA wheel is ridiculous! Definitely post pix when you get them on. I anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Milan wheels. :shift:

Will post for sure(I hope ridiculous is good!). I'm sure I'm gonna love them. The Milans ought to be getting close. That darn USPS tracking always say it's been accepted then, all of a sudden, it's there. The Bullitts sold first thing this morning already. No turning back now. I think my wheel saga is drawing to an end. The ASA's ship out of Nevada today by Fedex 2nd day. I'll get them put on Weds or Thurs. Yeehaw! (Haven't said that in a while!)

Edited by Desert Fusion

The ones in number 3 look just like the factory rims on mine if you cut a slot out in the middle of each of the 5 spokes...

Will post for sure(I hope ridiculous is good!). I'm sure I'm gonna love them. The Milans ought to be getting close. That darn USPS tracking always say it's been accepted then, all of a sudden, it's there. The Bullitts sold first thing this morning already. No turning back now. I think my wheel saga is drawing to an end. The ASA's ship out of Nevada today by Fedex 2nd day. I'll get them put on Weds or Thurs. Yeehaw! (Haven't said that in a while!)

Ridiculous is GOOD! That's what I've learned from having a bunch of teen motorhead wannabe's in my garage when I work on my 68 fastback. :party2:

Thanks for the clarification Den! I want my Fuze to look ridiculous! And, it will in the next two days! Yeehaw!!!! :party2:

Here is my totally ridiculous Fusion with it's new shoes! I love them!

asa1003.jpg

:party2:

Edited by Desert Fusion

He's busy searching for new ones now. :hysterical2:

I like that style of wheel, looks good on the Fusions. Keep em!

LOL! Actually I was thinking about the next ones on the way home. NO, they are staying. I really love them. They brighten up the whole package. I told my mechanic that the next time he sees me it will be for tires! Tirerack has BFG g-force on special. I hope they still are in a couple of months.

But I did order these:

inserts.jpg