Hey Everybody... I have a 2010 Ford Fusion SE...I just hardwired my radar detector into the fuse box and grounded it...The good news is it works just fine. The bad news is I cant seem to find a fuse that turns on/off with the key. I looked in the manual and tried a couple of "not used (spare)" fuses and they seemed to have power all the time. So then I tried the fuse for the radio which is actually the one suggested. The radar detector still has power to it all the time!!! Of course the radar detector still works but the whole reason I did this was so that I wouldnt have to keep reaching over and turning it on and off (I have it mounted in a wierd spot so the power switch is hard to get to) I might try the one for the fog lamps because i know that those turn on with the ignition but I figured id check with everybody here first. Is it possible that the whole fuse box has power all the time??? Im stumped...PLEASE HEP!!!