Sign in to follow this  
DJE

Ford Racing Springs Installed

I just had Ford racing Springs installed this past week. The front has settled nice and even. Looks great. The only thing is my right rear is 3/8 to 1/2 inch higher than the left. I think it may have settled quicker with my 200+ pounds in the driver seat. Has anyone encountered this? If worse comes to worse, I think I could probably put a spacer in the low side and bring it up a half inch. Is this possible? I've heard that some springs take a week to settle so I'm not too concerned right now. As far as alignment goes, It holds straight at speeds up to 80. So, I think the alignment is good.

Last night, the fronts were 3/16 off and the rears were 1/8 off. I think that's pretty good and it's getting better! Now, I hope I don't have to re-settle after I get the Bullets put on today!

Got the wheels on today. I think they look mean!

Wheels011.jpg

Wheels007.jpg

Edited by Desert Fusion

Thanks but they are now on Dark Fuze's car. I've seen them and they look much better on black. I wanted to go with lighter wheels with my Tungsten. Here they are with the new centers.

[center001.jpg

Edited by Desert Fusion