cindyh

ok, one last question, Candy Red Metallic VS Sangria Red, how much difference?

There is no Candy Red Metallic around for me to see on a Fusion, although i saw it today on a Taurus and it doesn't look much different than the Sangria, although the 2 cars were across the lot so it was hard to tell. I wish they were side by side. I have narrowed it down to the blue or the red, but really am having a hard time deciding and i would like to get this done before the end of the year and the rebates disappear.. Please advise.. Thanks

There is no Candy Red Metallic around for me to see on a Fusion, although i saw it today on a Taurus and it doesn't look much different than the Sangria, although the 2 cars were across the lot so it was hard to tell. I wish they were side by side. I have narrowed it down to the blue or the red, but really am having a hard time deciding and i would like to get this done before the end of the year and the rebates disappear.. Please advise.. Thanks

I am ordering soon myself and have ruled out the Sport Blue color. It looks great up close, real close but loses its pop when you walk further away from the car. In fact, it begins to look "drab" (MY OPINION) from any distance away. I also don't care for the Sangria Red and felt it always had a tinge of pink in it. I too was hoping to see a Red Candy Fusion in person and I will make it my mission to scour local dealers (via the web) to find something in inventory to go look at before I myself decide. If nothing changes my mind, I'm going with Tuxedo Black which really is like a dark Charcoal Grey that really pops in sunlight.

3FAHP0KCXAR225538_01.jpg

RED CANDY FORD FUSION

501133239_1_B.jpg

SPORT BLUE FORD FUSION

I'm going to see both of these colors today at a nearby Dealer where I found they had inventory of both Fusions. Hopefully I can take some better photos and post them for all to see. It's cloudy out today here in NJ but still I should be able to take and post better photos then anything we've seen on the net thus far. (Red Candy Fusion)

I myself have never seen the Sport Blue in person on a Fusion either. I have seen it in person (same as Red Candy) but on other Ford vehicles, not on the Fusion yet, so this should be an interesting trip / exercise.

Thanks so much Rodeo.. I hope you get back on here tonight and post what you saw.. It will be very helpful..

The photos have been posted here:

http://www.fordfusionforum.com/index.php?/topic/3031-2010-fusion-photos/

Having seen a Red Candy Fusion one car length away from another in Sangria Red, I felt at times I liked the Sangria better. My wife liked neither, go figure. I still say the Sport Blue has no "pop" to it and looks drab at times. The colors that look good are White (either) Grey or Black in my opinion. Good luck with your selection and choice! There's a color for everybody.