Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

All Weather Floor Mats

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   fusionff

fusionff

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 408 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 10:19 AM

I have a gray interior, the reason I went with the black mats for my car is because I have a gray interior in my truck, and got the gray weathertech mats for it. After some use, there are dark/black scuff marks on them from shoes and sneakers, plus any debris from your footwear really stands out. I find it annoying and always wished that I had ordered black mats for the truck. So there wasn't any doubt about what color I was going to get.

These mats come in either black, tan, or gray. I ordered them from the Husky liners website for $135. You can find them cheaper elsewhere, but some of the pictures show separate rear mats, not covering the small middle hump. I did not want to chance the wrong mats showing up.
Posted Image
07 SEL V6
Steeda STB & CAI, SCT X3
Ford Racing Springs, & more

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#42 OFFLINE   Rodeo

Rodeo

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 532 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:23 AM

I have a gray interior, the reason I went with the black mats for my car is because I have a gray interior in my truck, and got the gray weathertech mats for it. After some use, there are dark/black scuff marks on them from shoes and sneakers, plus any debris from your footwear really stands out. I find it annoying and always wished that I had ordered black mats for the truck. So there wasn't any doubt about what color I was going to get.

These mats come in either black, tan, or gray. I ordered them from the Husky liners website for $135. You can find them cheaper elsewhere, but some of the pictures show separate rear mats, not covering the small middle hump. I did not want to chance the wrong mats showing up.

Yea, I did the same. My interior is two tone dark grey and beige and the floor in the car is grey. I went with black liners too and they look good and blend very well. The grey liners may have been too light of a grey. By eye, the black matches up pretty well although by photograph the camera seems to see a bigger contrast. The interior grey is closer to a dark grey. I relly like the coverage you get with the Husky liners, especially on the driver side up under the pedals. Wish I had known this before I bought the Weathertechs.
2010 Milan Premier V6 FWD, Moon & Tune, Remote Start, RSS., Tuxedo Black w/ Medium Light Stone Leather interior

2010 New Jersey Meet - Fusion/Milan/MKZ - Freehold, NJ
http://www.fordfusio...__0

#43 OFFLINE   jeffreyadam

jeffreyadam

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 11:17 AM

fusionff,

How much were the Husky liners? What made you get black in a beige interior? Do they come in other colors?
They definitely look like they have much better coverage though. But yea, they look like they'd be harder to get out to clean again without spilling the contents too.

Looks like Weathertech can learn a thing or two from Husky.

Here are pics of the tan Husky Liners in my 2010 Fusion with Camel leather interior.

The color match is good, close enough so your eyes are not drawn to the floor mats when you open the doors.

$135 direct from huskyliners.com, no tax, no shipping.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·