Sign in to follow this  
garsarno

All Weather Floor Mats

My daughter was offered 2010 Ford Taurus OEM all weather floor mats for her 2010 Fusion Sport For free. Anyone know if they will fit? I'm thinking they might not and would look pretty stupid not fitting right and having Taurus on the mats versus Fusion.

For FREE?

Take em and then ebay them so she can then get the right set of mats for her Fusion. Take a look at the weathertech floor liners instead of the all-weather mats. I've found the AW Mats get dirty and then are harder to clean whereas the floor liners will hold all the same liquid but will be easier to clean periodically. Santa is bringing me a set (I hope.)

For FREE?

Take em and then ebay them so she can then get the right set of mats for her Fusion. Take a look at the weathertech floor liners instead of the all-weather mats. I've found the AW Mats get dirty and then are harder to clean whereas the floor liners will hold all the same liquid but will be easier to clean periodically. Santa is bringing me a set (I hope.)

That's exactly what my wife said! I have a set of Jeep Grand Cherokee OEM all weather mats and the cover for the luggage area I intend to sell on e-bay motors. What's one more product to sell?

Your other choice is to offer them for sale on the Taurus forum. Take a photo to show the quality and newness and that will maximize your return.

http://fordtaurusforum.com/index.php?&CODE=00

But in my opinion, ebay brings the most potential customers to the table for you. Been ebaying for years, likely a decade or more now, selling and buying too.

Edited by Rodeo

I have the factory rubber floormats, seem to be decent but nothing like the weathertech.

I am freaking out about keeping the interior clean during the winter! Anyone have any good tips for keeping for carpet clean living in a snowy climate?

These are the digatally custom fit "Floor Liners" as available from Weathetech.

460661_Yukon_07.jpg

http://www.weathertech.com/store/product.aspx?ItemGroupId=52

They will hold quite a bit of liquid, mud, rain or melted snow and then are easy to remove and hose off or wash off. I like these better then the heavily grooved all weather mats because having owned those for several years, know they work but also trap dirt that is not so easy to clean off once its gummed up in those grooves. The floor liners look much easier to clean up when you need to.

Santa didn't bring me my set but then again my birthday is only 4 days away now too!

These are the digatally custom fit "Floor Liners" as available from Weathetech.

460661_Yukon_07.jpg

http://www.weathertech.com/store/product.aspx?ItemGroupId=52

They will hold quite a bit of liquid, mud, rain or melted snow and then are easy to remove and hose off or wash off. I like these better then the heavily grooved all weather mats because having owned those for several years, know they work but also trap dirt that is not so easy to clean off once its gummed up in those grooves. The floor liners look much easier to clean up when you need to.

Santa didn't bring me my set but then again my birthday is only 4 days away now too!

Both my cars have them and the only bad thing I can say about them is that where you park your left foot on the foot rest that my Hybrid and HHR have is Weathertech cut the liner to low at that point which allows all the gunk from my foot to drip/drop below the liner at that point. When I take out the liner to clean it there is always dirt and grim at that point. If they would have just added another one inch or so to the top at that point. I emailed them but as yet received no reply.

Well it was my Birthday yesterday and my wife gave me a big box containing the complete set of Weathertech Floor Liners in Black!

Now I just need the car!!! :shift: LOL (Ordering in mid February)

I have to get the Fusion now as I alreay got the floor mats.

Black on Black w/ Black Mats....

I just got the weather techs as well. The only problem I see is that the hole for the hold down doesnt match up, I just put them in quickly today, so I didnt get a good look at them.

Well it was my Birthday yesterday and my wife gave me a big box containing the complete set of Weathertech Floor Liners in Black!

Now I just need the car!!! :shift: LOL (Ordering in mid February)

I have to get the Fusion now as I alreay got the floor mats.

Black on Black w/ Black Mats....

Oh man, good luck with the black paint. I had 2 black cars, keeping them clean and scratch free was horrible! It was so bad I just repainted the one we still have in Dark Amethyst. :) My Veracruz is Black Diamond, not jet black like the other ones, it has a slight gray tone to it from the metallic, but it too is a pain to keep clean. They look fraggin awesome when clean, but man do they get dirty fast!

If you do get one, use Zaino on it right after you get it, do the whole cleaning, prep, and polish, and you will thank yourself later when it comes time to keep it clean. The Zaino will help prevent the light scratches that always happen on cars, like from a car wash or dusting it off with a cloth. It also puts one heck of a deep shine on it. I used it on my Blue Sport, and man does the car glow.

I just got the weather techs as well. The only problem I see is that the hole for the hold down doesnt match up, I just put them in quickly today, so I didnt get a good look at them.

If that's true, send them back and they'll send you a set that does. Mine fit perfectly. they must be selling lots of them now as they are on television advertising them finally.

Edited by FtLewis2002

If that's true, send them back and they'll send you a set that does. Mine fit perfectly. they must be selling lots of them now as they are on television advertising them finally.

I have the same problem; just got off the phone with MacNeil and they stated Ford must have made a change on the cars recently. Does everyone with a 2010 have two securing grommets or one? The WeatherTech came with one and my car has two.

I have the same problem; just got off the phone with MacNeil and they stated Ford must have made a change on the cars recently. Does everyone with a 2010 have two securing grommets or one? The WeatherTech came with one and my car has two.

MacNeil called back and confirmed the change to the 2010 models; they are taking back the mats without any complaint. They indicated that the correct mats would be available in about 6 months; a little too late for the winter season. I did get ahold of Husky liners as well and they were not aware of the additional hook either :(

For FREE?

I just got a set of Husky Liners (front and rear) from autoanything.com for $105 AND FREE SHIPPING! The floor liners fit perfectly and are a more economical option to the Weathertech, which I almost bought. Granted, the Husky liners don't have the "Fusion" logo in them, but the fit is excellent. Completely covers the floor carpet with the "pan lip"

check them out at http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/64A4402A0A0.aspx

I just got a set of Husky Liners (front and rear) from autoanything.com for $105 AND FREE SHIPPING! The floor liners fit perfectly and are a more economical option to the Weathertech, which I almost bought. Granted, the Husky liners don't have the "Fusion" logo in them, but the fit is excellent. Completely covers the floor carpet with the "pan lip"

Are the FFH hybrid floor mats the same size as the normal fusion mats?

The WeatherTech's are actually cheaper direct from the mfr. than from AutoAnything.

Someone needs to make a mat that covers the dead pedal area. I have the OEM all-weathers and I have salt encrusted all over the dead pedal area. It sucks and it's going to be impossible to clean.

Someone needs to make a mat that covers the dead pedal area. I have the OEM all-weathers and I have salt encrusted all over the dead pedal area. It sucks and it's going to be impossible to clean.

I wrote a email to Weathertech about the same problem. I would have cost them maybe 2 cents more to extend the mat up a few more inches at that point but of course, no reply.

I wrote a email to Weathertech about the same problem. I would have cost them maybe 2 cents more to extend the mat up a few more inches at that point but of course, no reply.

The Liners vs the all weather mats completely cover the floor and add a lip around them to contain any fluid. This is true for both Weathertech and Huskey. That is why I went with the liner vs the mat to get complete coverage.