Sign in to follow this  
Rodeo

Anyone have a photo of the 10 FF in Candy Red yet?

Looking for real photos of the 2010 Fusion in the new Candy Red!

Looking for real photos of the 2010 Fusion in the new Candy Red!

Saw it on a Taurus...awesome color! I would have ordered my '10 Sport in that color if it had been available then.

Saw it on a Taurus...awesome color! I would have ordered my '10 Sport in that color if it had been available then.

I willl need to see it on a Fusion in person but would settle for a real photos of it on a Fusion right now.

I search the net every couple of days hoping to find one in stock somewhere to look at. Not interested in photoshopped photos either. Still love the Tux Black though.

According to the Order Guide all Job #3 changes will be effective on all vehicles built on or after 11/30/09. Subject to change. :)

According to the Order Guide all Job #3 changes will be effective on all vehicles built on or after 11/30/09. Subject to change. :)

Ahhhhh.... Thanks for that tid bit of info.

Saved me lots of looking and searching the net for a photo. Anyway, I won't be ordering until mid February so I'm sure I'll have seen a few in person before then.

[i google for the Candy Red FF every few days and this one finally appeared on a dealers lot. Not a great photo but they are beginning to roll off the assembly line now. I myself am still undecided on color and would like to see the Candy Red in person on a Fusion before I decide. Still, I'm 90% Tuxedo Black, maybe 97% even...

501168856_1_B.jpg

[i google for the Candy Red FF every few days and this one finally appeared on a dealers lot. Not a great photo but they are beginning to roll off the assembly line now. I myself am still undecided on color and would like to see the Candy Red in person on a Fusion before I decide. Still, I'm 90% Tuxedo Black, maybe 97% even...

501168856_1_B.jpg

I like my black and have had cars in the candy red too. Either would be nice. But you have been talking this for months now and with XMas coming I have to wonder with the 2 week shut downs you are now talking end of Feb. at least on an order. By the time you make up your mind you will be buying an almost year old car. They drop in value as soon as they leave the dealers lot but to wait this long you will take a huge hit over what you would have and you could have enjoyed the ride for the whole/most model year. It's getting to the point where you may as well wait till 2011 and order it this summer.

Dave,

You misunderstand. This is a new Company Car and I am not eligible to order it new until February. I can't order any sooner and to delay beyond February only will add mileage to my old Company Car which will be mine to keep just as soon as the new replacement arrives. They must be ordered from scratch too, so whatever the prevailingf "wait" is, is how long I must wait for it. No sense adding miles to a car (Escape) that I will wind up owning outright. I joined these forums early but in turn learned allot along the way from other Forum Members and I have decided many things, among them to decide 100% on a new Ford Fusion in the first place. I started out looking at the Taurus, new Escape and the Fusion / Milan too. I'm just glad that I will likely get a chance to see the candy red in person (on a Fusion) before I will order my car. I kind of wanted RED but didn't like Sangria red but I do love the Tuxedo Black still. Bear with me as I'll have my new Fusion early this Spring. I feel by April it will be in my hands.

Edited by Rodeo

Dave,

You misunderstand. This is a new Company Car and I am not eligible to order it new until February. I can't order any sooner and to delay beyond February only will add mileage to my old Company Car which will be mine to keep just as soon as the new replacement arrives. They must be ordered from scratch too, so whatever the prevailingf "wait" is, is how long I must wait for it. No sense adding miles to a car (Escape) that I will wind up owning outright. I joined these forums early but in turn learned allot along the way from other Forum Members and I have decided many things, among them to decide 100% on a new Ford Fusion in the first place. I started out looking at the Taurus, new Escape and the Fusion / Milan too. I'm just glad that I will likely get a chance to see the candy red in person (on a Fusion) before I will order my car. I kind of wanted RED but didn't like Sangria red but I do love the Tuxedo Black still. Bear with me as I'll have my new Fusion early this Spring. I feel by April it will be in my hands.

Ok I got it now. If you stated it before I forgot, senior moment. It is still nice that you are allowed to pick out your own company car. Most places is a take it or leave it or leave.

Ok I got it now. If you stated it before I forgot, senior moment. It is still nice that you are allowed to pick out your own company car. Most places is a take it or leave it or leave.

Yea, we get to upgrade too, out of pocket of course. But that's OK because in the end they give you the vehicle for just the income tax of the book value. So, whatever you pay up front in upgrades comes back to you in the end for free. Tax is to be expected. Of course the fine line is keeping your job because you could theoretically shell out for major upgrades and then lose your job AND the car. That's why I myself wont go crazy and get a loaded Sport. The SEL V6 will suit me just fine...