Sign in to follow this  
Rodeo

"Sport Blue" COLOR looks Great!!

I was leaning towards the Black FFS but today I stopped into a Ford dealer and while he didn't have one single 2010 vehicle on his lot, he DID have one 2009, which was an Explorer in the Sport BLUE color. Man that paint looks sharp in person! I think I changed my mind and now want the Blue FFS. The more I look at the FFS, the more I think I want one, even more then the 010 Taurus now..

Anyone have good photos of a Fusion in that color? Please post if you do. Lets see the interior too if you opted for the blue trimmed interior.

:camera:

preview_Ford-Fusion-2010.jpg

Rodeo,

I've seen a 2010 Sport in Sport Blue with the blue accented interior...IT IS AN AWESOME COLOR!! I would have ordered mine that way if I didn't have the blue T-Bird, I didn't want two blue cars.

Rodeo,

I've seen a 2010 Sport in Sport Blue with the blue accented interior...IT IS AN AWESOME COLOR!! I would have ordered mine that way if I didn't have the blue T-Bird, I didn't want two blue cars.

I myself don't know if I could handle the interior, the blue or the red. Both seem really bright in the photos I've seen especially the dash trim and treatment. I guess I'd have to see it in person, much like the paint itself which looks better in person versus some photos.

NICE!

But I still really like it in Black too. I can tell that is going to be a hard decision for me to make. The black is gorgeous in it's own right.

Too bad they don't offer this color on the hybrids. I'm replacing by Bright Blue '95 Mustang and was hoping for a similar color. I'll have to settle for Ice Blue instead which is okay, but not nearly as nice as the Sport Blue.

I like my Sport Blue exterior on my SEL. In the future I'm going to add the Sport Blue dash inserts from the Sport model to my interior. :)

I knew I wanted the Sport Blue on my car when I saw it. I wanted an actual color and not just a neutral (black, silver, white). Plus my two previous cars were red, so I didn't want to go that route.

Can't any of you guys post some good quality photos? I never see any on the road, none!