Sign in to follow this  
Deathlok

Heated seats in the Fusion Sport: bottom & back?

It says there i s a hi & lo setting for the heated seats. Does that mean bottom & back or hi heat & lo heat?

It says there i s a hi & lo setting for the heated seats. Does that mean bottom & back or hi heat & lo heat?

Hi Deathlok. :D When they say 'Hi and Lo Settings", they mean High heat and Low heat.

As far as whether the seat bottom and lower seat back are heated on the Fusion Sport, I am not sure. I can tell you that the seat bottom and lower seat back are heated on the MKZ (Lincoln sister to the Fusion/Milan). But the MKZ also has three heat settings (low, medium and high), so that may not necessarily mean anything.

If I can find any further information, I will post back.

Good luck. :beerchug:

EDIT - Actually typed this reply about 3 hours ago (approximately 7:15 PM or so), then the site went down before I could submit it. Just came back and hit "Complete Edit", but Trailmix already answered. A day late and a dollar short again! :banghead:

My 09 SEL is heated at the bottom and the lower back. I replaced one of my seat covers and the coil runs up the lower part of the seat back where it's perforated.

My 09 SEL is heated at the bottom and the lower back. I replaced one of my seat covers and the coil runs up the lower part of the seat back where it's perforated.

Hmmm. Now I'm second guessing my reply. I tried mine (2010 Fusion) and only the bottom got hot plus the icon on the button only shows the bottom. I have contacts with Ford so I'll ask them when I get a chance. :)

I just went out and tried it again, shorts and no shirt. If the seatback is heated I could not tell. I really only felt it in the bottom. I'll check with my Ford contact for a definitive answer. :)