Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Professional Auto Detailing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Placebos

Placebos

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 03:12 PM

Hi everyone,

I am awaiting the arrival of my new Fusion and while i wait i am trying to research some things. I do wash my current car myself using the old mit and soap followed by a chamois and the occasional turtle wax. Now i have noticed from my first car that, the mit will get dirty quickly, especially if you hit a spot of grease or oil somewhere, pretty much renders the mit unuseable.

I am looking for a good presoak agent that will remove or loosen noticable dirt and grime before the first rinse/soap cycle. Anyone have any ideas?
2010 Ford Fusion Sport AWD (Sport Blue)

"People can have the Model T in any colour--so long as it's black." - Henry Ford

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   bartman1

bartman1

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 05:51 PM

Call me lazy - we have a great car wash locally where I first take the car to get all the dirt and crap off it. Then I detail it myself since the car wash is only 95% of the job I want done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·