Sign in to follow this  
09Silversport

Anyone gotten brave and started experimenting

I have already painted the antennae, I did some pinstriping last sunday and this weekend I am going to paint the calipers but I am also going to paint the word FUSION just like all the aftermarket companies do. Lets see everyones custom little touches that you have done.

I have painted the trim pieces inside the car the same colour as the exterior (Merlot). I painted the Air/Con vents and the trim around thee door pull handles. I have also wired the front sidelights to the turn indicators, but might reset them to stock and add fender repeaters. I hope to do some pinstriping in the near future.

I may go with the racing stripe offered by Ford and is in the sales book. Wanted to go with aftermarket wheels but after listening to the Jays Garage post on the Fusion Hybrid it looks like I will have to stay with the stock wheels.

I have painted the trim pieces inside the car the same colour as the exterior (Merlot). I painted the Air/Con vents and the trim around thee door pull handles. I have also wired the front sidelights to the turn indicators, but might reset them to stock and add fender repeaters. I hope to do some pinstriping in the near future.

How did you get to the front turn signal bulb? How hqrd was it to get to thr fender bulb? The front bulb looks impossible to get to from above on my hybrid. What color wires did you connect to on the front lights? Did you do it from below? TIA

Nothing too fancy:

Installed the Fusion Sport Spoiler on the back

Installed Molded mud flaps

Chrome Light Bulbs for front signal lights.