joker

Vapor Silver Duplicor?

Hi, I have an 08 Fusion SEL V6 Loaded Vapor Silver. I love this car, had it since new almost 2 years now

I have a few scratches I would like to repair, one is more of a gouge, but I have fixed worse, but here is my problem. I can't find vapor silver in touch up?? Normally I just go to the local auto parts and get my exact color in duplicolor. Fill in as neccessary, clear, wet sand, then polish. Take my time it looks good as new.

BUT!! I can't find Vapor Silver, not at any auto parts store or online.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS

EDIT: I did find it online from places I never head of but is there any where can go buy it?

Hi, I have an 08 Fusion SEL V6 Loaded Vapor Silver. I love this car, had it since new almost 2 years now

I have a few scratches I would like to repair, one is more of a gouge, but I have fixed worse, but here is my problem. I can't find vapor silver in touch up?? Normally I just go to the local auto parts and get my exact color in duplicolor. Fill in as neccessary, clear, wet sand, then polish. Take my time it looks good as new.

BUT!! I can't find Vapor Silver, not at any auto parts store or online.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS

EDIT: I did find it online from places I never head of but is there any where can go buy it?

Hi joker. :D Yes, simply purchase it at your Dealers Parts Department counter. If they do not have it in stock, they will order it for you. Costs about $8-$10 and it will be the Motorcraft (Ford) branded paint.

Good luck. :beerchug:

I had the same problem yesterday I was looking for the vapor silver at O'Reilly's and they didn't even have an 09 paint code book yet, basically I settled for the regular silver metallic as I am just painting the antennae and base and because they are plastic the color isn't going to be as deep and shiny anyway but the color is almost perfect.