blackfusion09

2009 se v6 fusion help ( power up grades for 3.0)

Looking for some upgrades to get more power out of the v6 3.0 any suggestions would be great.

www.steedafusion.com

Cold air intake, resonator delete, and a magnaflow exhaust.

The resonator delete just makes it louder. When i put the Magnaflows and the cold air intake on i felt a for sure difference in power. when its floored it sounds like a v8. Steeda also has a tuner for 399.00 that with everything else will make youre car 252hp and 230 something in torque. :shift:

Looking for some upgrades to get more power out of the v6 3.0 any suggestions would be great.

A tune will make a huge improvement! Seen as much as 5 mpg around town improvement and obvious HP/TQ gains

I am on my second Fusion. First one was an 06' SEL V6. I purchased a SCT X2 with 3 tunes 87 89 & 91 oct (ca. does not have 93 ) for that car & was pretty happy with it, though I had nothing to compare it to. I now have a 09' SEL V6 so when I went looking I found Adam Marrer who has responded to your question (pops racing) I would start with the sct flash burner. His tune runs circles around the ones I had for the 06'. His 87 oct tune has turned out to be better than my first 91 oct tune. Most of our driving is on so cal surface streets, most streets are 40 mph here and we have a traffic light for every traffic light. Not only is the performance unbeliveable, the car picked up almot 5 mpg. Once you have the tuner, you can update the programs as you go, & Adam will work help you every step of the way. Hope this helps you.

Grounding the Throttle Body will NOT make more power but the improved throttle response will improve performance.