Cheapo

Car care products

hey guys. i got some car care products for Christmas and i was just wondering, what is your option on them (any of them i shouldn't use or be careful with. tips on how to use them well? (Yes i know there are some tips right on the box)). Yes they are Armor All products (iv herd good and bad about armor all) . Also i got a Microfiber Detailing Kit from either Viking or Weather Handler, i dont know which. anyway here are the links.

Microfiber Detailing Kit

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_0...;sName=Car+Care

Armor All

http://www.armorall.com/products/giftpacks/ (SECOND FROM BOTTOM. the one that includes

Ultra Shine Wash & Wax (16 oz)

Original Protectant (10 oz)

Cleaning Wipes (25 ct)

Extreme Tire Shine Spray (22 oz)

Triple Action Wheel Cleaner (24 oz)

so which of these are good which are bad (if any). anything else you guys suggest to get? thanks!

Black 09 Ford Fusion SEL V6

Marry Christmas/ Happy Holidays!

On the Armor All kit, everything should be fine except I would not recommend the Original Protectant. It looks great when first applied, but actually causes fading. Either Armor All needs to re-formulate for new materials or they do this on purpose to sell more Armor All. Can't say for sure. I'd recommend 303 Aerospace Protectant for the dash. It gives a dark, matte finish and does not cause fading. I have only found it at West Marine stores though.

ok so ill stay away from that original protectant. and thanks for the link on the microfiber kit. im going to prolly just use mine for now, dont want to make santa feel bad if i return his gift lol