Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Vehicle Health Report

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   ceilidhdog

ceilidhdog

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 110 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mountain
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Fusion Hybrid, 2010 Escape Hybrid
  • My Hybrid's Year:2013

Posted 09 April 2019 - 11:25 AM

So, Ford has stopped the Vehicle Health Report.  But my 2013 FFH SE apparently didn't get the message.  For the past month or so, every couple of days an alert pops up on the screen asking if I want to run a VHR.  If I say OK, it goes through the motions and then tells me the report can't be delivered now and to try again later.  It's more an annoyance than anything else, but does anyone have an idea how to stop these alerts from popping up?  Thanks in advance.

278093.png

680465.png

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   Timewellspent

Timewellspent

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 80 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northern Plains
  • Current Vehicle:Ford Fusion Energi
  • My Hybrid's Year:2015

Posted 09 April 2019 - 01:55 PM

I believe there is a setting where you can select a reminder to the VHR based on 3 different mileage options.  I think on that same screen you can disable the reminder.  I will take a look when I get in my car with more detail if you don't find it before then.

Edited by Timewellspent, 09 April 2019 - 01:55 PM.

409947.png

#3 OFFLINE   Timewellspent

Timewellspent

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 80 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northern Plains
  • Current Vehicle:Ford Fusion Energi
  • My Hybrid's Year:2015

Posted 12 April 2019 - 02:59 PM

Were you able to find it?  Not sure if your screen the same as my 2015, but I hit the gear icon on bottom of screen, then selected Vehicle from the left options and then VHR. On the next screen there is the miles options and an On/Off reminders option. Attached File  VHR 1.jpg   129.6KB   2 downloads  Attached File  VHR 2.jpg   62.44KB   1 downloads

409947.png

#4 OFFLINE   Cobra348

Cobra348

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 572 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:Ruby Red wLight Stone Leather
  • My Hybrid's Year:2017

Posted 12 April 2019 - 03:21 PM

My car didn't get the memo either.  Ford owner site shows a VHR for Apr 7 (this past Sunday) with miles damn close to what I know is on the car.  Soooo, the car is sending, Ford is receiving.

Larry - aka Cobra

Big Red: 2017 FFH SE, Ruby Red, Med Light Stone leather

602A SE Luxury Package, Park Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control w/stop & go

Driver Assist Pkg (lane keeping, BLIS, auto high beams, rain-sensing wipers, heated steering wheel)

My additions:  WeatherTech lasercut floor mats, in-channel wind deflectors (dark smoked),

Steeda strut tower brace, Steeda rear sway bar, Steeda hood struts, Ford donut spare

Grille - '17 Fusion Sport grille

Summer rims/tires - 17" Verde Regency rims with OEM tread

Winter rims/tires - 17" OEM rims with Goodyear UltraGrip WRT Ice

#5 OFFLINE   ceilidhdog

ceilidhdog

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 110 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mountain
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Fusion Hybrid, 2010 Escape Hybrid
  • My Hybrid's Year:2013

Posted 13 April 2019 - 09:42 AM

Were you able to find it?  Not sure if your screen the same as my 2015, but I hit the gear icon on bottom of screen, then selected Vehicle from the left options and then VHR. On the next screen there is the miles options and an On/Off reminders option. attachicon.gif VHR 1.jpg  attachicon.gif VHR 2.jpg

Yes.  This worked exactly as you described.  I had searched with the left button on the steering wheel, but couldn't find anything about the VHR.  Once I used the gear button, everything was there.  Thanks so much!

• Timewellspent likes this

278093.png

680465.png

#6 OFFLINE   thavil

thavil

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 173 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2019 FFH Titanium Velocity Blue
  • My Hybrid's Year:2019

Posted 13 April 2019 - 03:04 PM

My car didn't get the memo either.  Ford owner site shows a VHR for Apr 7 (this past Sunday) with miles damn close to what I know is on the car.  Soooo, the car is sending, Ford is receiving.

I could be wrong but I think those of us with Sync3 still have VHR's, possibly thru Ford Pass. Before I traded in my '13 FFH in Dec, it had stopped sending the reports.

#7 OFFLINE   Cobra348

Cobra348

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 572 posts
  • Current Vehicle:Ruby Red wLight Stone Leather
  • My Hybrid's Year:2017

Posted 14 April 2019 - 06:09 PM

I could be wrong but I think those of us with Sync3 still have VHR's, possibly thru Ford Pass. Before I traded in my '13 FFH in Dec, it had stopped sending the reports.

I can understand Sync3 but I do not have/use FordPass.  Might have a setting somewhere that is on ... <shrug>

Larry - aka Cobra

Big Red: 2017 FFH SE, Ruby Red, Med Light Stone leather

602A SE Luxury Package, Park Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control w/stop & go

Driver Assist Pkg (lane keeping, BLIS, auto high beams, rain-sensing wipers, heated steering wheel)

My additions:  WeatherTech lasercut floor mats, in-channel wind deflectors (dark smoked),

Steeda strut tower brace, Steeda rear sway bar, Steeda hood struts, Ford donut spare

Grille - '17 Fusion Sport grille

Summer rims/tires - 17" Verde Regency rims with OEM tread

Winter rims/tires - 17" OEM rims with Goodyear UltraGrip WRT Ice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·