lincoln81

2015 FFH new headlights bulbs - opinions, thoughts?

hey everyone, starting to drive this car more and more at night the factory headlights suck in these cars as I am sure most of you know. Looking to change the bulbs to get them brighter.

I have led lights on my 16 civic touring and its by far the best lighting system ive seen on a vehicle. I would like my fusion to be similar.

I found these on amazon. anybody have any experience with them??

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B079KB7QX3/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A298MPJAFJ2R5R&psc=1

Looking to do this as low cost as possible, not interested in changing the headlights themselves. just bulbs.

need something quick, got a road trip coming this weekend

thanks

hey everyone, starting to drive this car more and more at night the factory headlights suck in these cars as I am sure most of you know. Looking to change the bulbs to get them brighter.

I have led lights on my 16 civic touring and its by far the best lighting system ive seen on a vehicle. I would like my fusion to be similar.

I found these on amazon. anybody have any experience with them??

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B079KB7QX3/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A298MPJAFJ2R5R&psc=1

Interesting, the reviews on Amazon are all over the place, from great to terrible and in between. Has anyone here installed them?

Edited by mwr

I have never heard of that brand at all??????? There is a lot of crap on Amazon. Buyer beware. I would get the PIAA ones instead they are very reputable.

Has anyone installed aftermarket headlight bulbs in a 2013+ FFH? If so, please report. There are many different ones on Amazon.