Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

What to Buy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   rdr

rdr

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 21 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:2019 Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium 2018 Ford Fusion S 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 2017 Ford Fusion S 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid S
  • My Hybrid's Year:2019

Posted 26 September 2018 - 10:08 PM

Our 2016 FFH SE gave its life to protect us. It was a T-bone collision. I want another hybrid. Should I get a 2018 or 2019? The 2019s already have a $3500 rebate and 0% financing. Looked at Malibu and Camry hybrids and the FFH seems to be the best value especially, the Titanium.

Thoughts?

Edited by rdr, 26 September 2018 - 10:10 PM.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   agbva

agbva

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 4 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2018 Hybrid SE
  • My Hybrid's Year:2018

Posted 29 September 2018 - 08:16 AM

I went with a 2018 SE since the updates were not worth the additional cost to me. It seems that the same car is about $1200 higher (sticker price) and my 2018 was discounted $8K with 0% financing, so you could be looking at a difference of about $5K for the newer model year.

#3 OFFLINE   Cobra348

Cobra348

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 541 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:Ruby Red wLight Stone Leather
  • My Hybrid's Year:2017

Posted 30 September 2018 - 04:01 PM

I've checked MSRP incl delivery with NO incentives and an identically equipped '19 SEL (as compared to current '17 SE) is $2100 less than what I paid for the current '17.  Differences - no heated steering wheel and Nav was added as standard gear (2017 was $795 option).

I think you did pretty well.  Really.

Edited by Cobra348, 30 September 2018 - 04:01 PM.

Larry - aka Cobra

Big Red: 2017 FFH SE, Ruby Red, Med Light Stone leather

602A SE Luxury Package, Park Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control w/stop & go

Driver Assist Pkg (lane keeping, BLIS, auto high beams, rain-sensing wipers, heated steering wheel)

My additions:  WeatherTech lasercut floor mats, in-channel wind deflectors (dark smoked),

Steeda strut tower brace, Steeda rear sway bar, Steeda hood struts, Ford donut spare,

blacked out grille

Summer rims/tires - 17" Verde Regency rims with OEM tread

Winter rims/tires - 17" OEM rims with Goodyear UltraGrip WRT Ice

#4 OFFLINE   rdr

rdr

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 21 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:2019 Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium 2018 Ford Fusion S 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 2017 Ford Fusion S 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid S
  • My Hybrid's Year:2019

Posted 01 October 2018 - 09:06 PM

The 2016 was totaled out by insurance today. Bought a 2019 Ruby Red FFH Titanium over the weekend for $27,000 after dealer discount and rebates from Ford. In addition to the dealer discount, I also got $4500 in rebates.

The least expensive SEL that I saw within a reasonable driving distance of where I live was $29,000. I wanted heated seats, so the SE was out.

#5 OFFLINE   Cobra348

Cobra348

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 541 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:Ruby Red wLight Stone Leather
  • My Hybrid's Year:2017

Posted 01 October 2018 - 11:09 PM

The 2016 was totaled out by insurance today. Bought a 2019 Ruby Red FFH Titanium over the weekend for $27,000 after dealer discount and rebates from Ford. In addition to the dealer discount, I also got $4500 in rebates.

The least expensive SEL that I saw within a reasonable driving distance of where I live was $29,000. I wanted heated seats, so the SE was out.

Nice!  I still have 2 payments left on my '17.  If I was to get a '19 it would be an SEL ... I want the 17" rims because of the rim/tire setup I have and I do not want a moonroof. 

Larry - aka Cobra

Big Red: 2017 FFH SE, Ruby Red, Med Light Stone leather

602A SE Luxury Package, Park Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control w/stop & go

Driver Assist Pkg (lane keeping, BLIS, auto high beams, rain-sensing wipers, heated steering wheel)

My additions:  WeatherTech lasercut floor mats, in-channel wind deflectors (dark smoked),

Steeda strut tower brace, Steeda rear sway bar, Steeda hood struts, Ford donut spare,

blacked out grille

Summer rims/tires - 17" Verde Regency rims with OEM tread

Winter rims/tires - 17" OEM rims with Goodyear UltraGrip WRT Ice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·