Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Almost got 6 years

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   B25Nut

B25Nut

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 809 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Fusion Hybrid White Platinum - Dune
  • My Hybrid's Year:2013

Posted 11 September 2018 - 06:24 PM

We have been looking for a replacement for my wife's 2006 Lexus RX330 for the past three years.  A month ago we found the perfect vehicle - the 2019 Acura RDX.  My intent had been to trade in the RX, but since it still looks and is running great, I surprised myself and traded in my 2013 FFH.  The Fusion has been a fantastic car, but this year I have fallen out of love with Ford and their poor corporate decisions.  The fact that my wife never liked the FFH and that I was growing tired of falling into and climbing out of my vehicle influenced my decision.  The trade in values were also the same.  Somebody is going to get a dared good used car.  So in November, I won't be writing a six year owner's report. 

Attached Files

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   mwr

mwr

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 702 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2015 FFH SE
  • My Hybrid's Year:2015

Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:27 PM

Sorry to see you go, especially a B-25 lover :-)

IMG_2641c_160w.jpg

#3 OFFLINE   B25Nut

B25Nut

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 809 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Fusion Hybrid White Platinum - Dune
  • My Hybrid's Year:2013

Posted 12 September 2018 - 05:42 PM

I discovered one more thing last night that I like about driving the RX daily.  We live on a flag lot with a very long driveway.  Before the FFH I had a Pacifica in which I could load up the trash cans on the street every Tuesday to take back to the the house.  Now I can do the same thing with the RX.  I also won't miss worrying about what mileage I'm getting and hitting my head on the trunk lid while loading it.  I do have, however, 99% good memories from the Fusion, especially the people on this forum.

• ptjones likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·