ptjones

Get a $70 Rebate from Michelin for buying a set of tires by Sept. 20

I replaced the original Michelin Energy Savers with Michelin Energy Savers. I am happy with them. I shopped around and found the best price and then took that to my Ford Quick Lane and as they claim in their advertisements they beat the price. They rotate the tires for free when I go for my Quick Lane oil change. Makes it convenient and easy.

The right tire pressure will increase how long your tires will last, also with even tire wear you are getting the best handling and breaking because you are getting even pressure psi all over the contact surface. I'm at 83K mi. so far, how many did you get on your tires? Interesting that the FFH and CMAX weigh close to the same(CMAX is slightly lighter) yet Fusion door says 35 psi and CMAX is 38psi for the same Michelin OEM tire. I Also checked with my local Discount Tire Mgr and he also agrees with me, it just plain makes sense. :)

Paul

No, it doesn't! Handling does not improve as you overinflate your tires.

The right tire pressure will increase how long your tires will last, also with even tire wear you are getting the best handling and breaking because you are getting even pressure psi all over the contact surface.

This is not correct and this nonsense is not helpful to the forum.