Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Winter tires/wheels Michelin X-ice 3 Free

Winter Tires

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   PJFW8

PJFW8

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 73 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 02:45 PM

I posted this on the Energi forum but there has been no interest so far. I just swapped my winter tire/wheels from my Fusion Energi. 17 inch wheels including TPMS, lug nuts and training tool (for TPMS on some early cars). Fits 2013 to 2016 Fusions and probably newer ones as well. Originally from Tire Rack. The tires are Michelin X-ice3 with 17,000 miles. I am returning this lease car soon and can't use them on the replacement. I am in Henderson NC and don't want the bother of packing and shipping. To my NC friends, these are great in the mountains and allow the use of true summer tires. Attached File  IMG_1267.jpg   107.46KB   0 downloads

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Winter Tires

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·