Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Testing of a smartphone HUD
Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:23 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 21 December 2017 - 12:48 PM
Edited by Mister MMT, 21 December 2017 - 12:49 PM.
Posted 14 January 2018 - 04:43 PM
- [B] The actual digital speed. [/ B]> [I] It's nice to know it without having to correct for the optimism of the analogous speedometer. [/ I]
- [B] Cooling water temperature [/ B]> [I] Used during the warm-up phase, it is very useful. As long as the tp is <40 °C I go very slowly, and I do not put the heating. [/ I]
- [B] Side by side are the rpm and the in and out power of the traction battery. [/ B]> [I] It is useful to see the powers delivered in kW. As long as the out power does not exceed 19 kW, the thermal remains at a standstill. [/ I]
- [B] The Battery power display also helps to get better glides when one practices the pulse & glide. [/ B]> [I] the cyan bars up = discharge; green down = load should be as short as possible. [/ I]
- [B] The SOC in %. [/ B]> [I] One can decide from which value, one starts the fuel engine. [/ I]
In addition, clicking on "EV" gives the detailed consumption graph. Not indispensable but good to take.
One can, but must not, use this combined information to make the most of the hybrid system. This is my personal choice, and I do not want to convince anyone to do the same.
But I sincerely believe that in this way, one can take full advantage of HA.
- ptjones likes this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users