Sky14FFH

What are the differences between the 2017 and prior models?

I notice on this forum the 2017 has it's own message board. What are the specific differences between the 2017 and the 2013-16s? It's hard to find specs on cars these days. I used to use yahoo autos and consumer guide but both of those are defunct now. If anyone knows a complete and comprehensive auto guide please tell.

Edited by Sky14FFH

I'm sure you could find the press releases on ford.com that explain the refresh of the 2017 Fusion.

Could only find that it can go up to 85mph in all electric. Mine might be able to do that downhill with a tail wind but not for long. http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/Find.do?action=sbs&id=37383&id=36160 shows that the tank is slightly larger than the old one at 14 gallons vs 13.5 but we all suspected and one has tested that the tank on the older ones is more than 13.5. The EPA fuel numbers have improved but the real world numbers seem to be the same or worse. Anyone know specifically what is different? Do the new ones have a more powerful electric motor, a battery that can hold a bit more or that takes up less space in the trunk? How is the sync system different?

Edited by Sky14FFH