Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

question about uploading photos to display/NAV screen

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   lkatze2

lkatze2

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 28 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Hybrid Titanium
  • My Hybrid's Year:2014

Posted 05 December 2017 - 08:05 AM

Does anybody know how many photos can be uploaded to my NAV/stereo display at one time?   It appears that there is enough space for three photos, but I can only upload one photo to the middle space of the display.  BTW, it was a PITA to properly format the photo to fit the display.  I had to severely reduce the MB's of the photo.  You would think they would have a screen that will accept higher resolution photos.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   mwr

mwr

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 639 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2015 FFH SE
  • My Hybrid's Year:2015

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:13 AM

I've never tried to upload more than one photo to the screen (MyFord Touch) on my 2015 FFH. The manual says "Your system allows you to upload and view up to 32 photos." It also says "Recommended dimensions: 800 x 384 (pixels)", most likely because that's the pixel size of the screen. What was difficult about providing that size? Any photo editing program would allow you to both crop and resize to that spec. I uploaded a pic I had cropped and resized to 800 x 384 pixels, soon after I got the car. I often forget that the car didn't come that way :-)

Attached Files

Edited by mwr, 06 December 2017 - 12:36 AM.

IMG_2641c_160w.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·