Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

New Here from California. 2017 Fusion Energi

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   cebosound

cebosound

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2017 Fusion Energi
  • My Hybrid's Year:2017

Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:46 PM

Hello.

My name is Ryan.  I am 37 years old, and live on the Central Coast of California.   I purchased my 2017 Fusion Energi back in April of 2017 new from a local dealer.   So far I have loved the car.  This is my first hybrid of any kind, and I am truly impressed with the efficiency.

I leased the new body fusion back in 2013.  It was a 2013 Fusion SE  with the 1.6L turbo engine.  I didn't have any problems with that car at all.   I was a little disapointed in the fuel economy. as it wasn't very close to the stated 37 highway.  But i am sure that is well documented.  At the end of the lease, i was just a little bored, so i elected to get sporty and go with a new Focus ST.   That was fun for about a year, but when my knee started giving me trouble from city shifting and after a speeding ticket , the car lost its luster. lol .... so i traded it in for my current 2017 Fusion Energi.   I elected for black leather.  This car basically has everything exept sun roof.  The google maps navigation works great when my phone is plugged in .  And i currently am commuting over a grade everyday, and the down hill assist button works amazingly!

I look forward to poking around the site and soaking up as much information as possible.

Thank you,

Ryan

• MicheleV likes this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   jonesjacob790

jonesjacob790

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 3 posts
  • Region:European Union
  • Current Vehicle:BMW X5
  • My Hybrid's Year:None

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:09 AM

hi nice to meet you :)

#3 OFFLINE   MicheleV

MicheleV

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 2 posts
  • Current Vehicle:Ford Fusion Energi Titanium
  • My Hybrid's Year:2017

Posted 25 November 2017 - 11:10 PM

Hi,

My name is Michele, am from the PNW - also known as the Pacific Northwest....... Oregon to be exact. Earlier this year I purchased my first hybrid/plug in car - and I love it. It is great for my drive work in NE Portland. Looking forward to finding more answers to little questions that may come up as well as meeting new friends and fellow hybrid enthusiasts.

#4 OFFLINE   mwr

mwr

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 661 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2015 FFH SE
  • My Hybrid's Year:2015

Posted 28 November 2017 - 11:02 AM

To both of you Energi owners, do you have a good idea what your non-plugged-in mpg is? Yesterday a colleague told he he gets only 35 mpg in his 2015 Fusion Energi when he doesn't plug it in. He also said he drives conservatively. I've always assumed that the Fusion Energi gets the same mpg when not plugged in as the regular Fusion Hybrid.

IMG_2641c_160w.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·