Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Trip and lifetime summary displays

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   ORRanger

ORRanger

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 12 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Titanium Hybrid
  • My Hybrid's Year:2017

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:34 AM

I have a new 2017 Fusion Titanium hybrid, which replaced my 2013 Titanium Fusion Hybrid.  On my 2013, when I shut off the ignition, I'd get a display on the left with the "Trip Summary," which is the data on mpg, brake score, etc. from the last time the ignition was turned on.

Then, I'd get a "Lifetime Summary" with the same data over the lifetime of the car.  I really liked this feature and used the data very effectively in selling my 2013.  

But--and here's my question--I don't get the "Lifetime Summary" on my 2017 and can't find any way to get it.   Anyone know how to do this, or whether it's no longer available.  The latter would really bum me out!!

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 ONLINE   murphy

murphy

Fusion Hybrid Addict

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 1,498 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Fusion Energi Titanium

Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:01 PM

I think the lifetime display was deleted in the 2014 model year.

#3 OFFLINE   ORRanger

ORRanger

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 12 posts
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Titanium Hybrid

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:00 PM

Rats!  Thanks for the reply, but I sure wish it were otherwise!  I think I can duplicate the data of the lifetime summary by using one of the trip odometers, or come close anyway.  Not as convenient, and depends on how high the odometer goes.  

#4 OFFLINE   Timewellspent

Timewellspent

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 68 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northern Plains
  • Current Vehicle:Ford Fusion Energi
  • My Hybrid's Year:2015

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:08 PM

Rats!  Thanks for the reply, but I sure wish it were otherwise!  I think I can duplicate the data of the lifetime summary by using one of the trip odometers, or come close anyway.  Not as convenient, and depends on how high the odometer goes.  

This is what I do in my 2015.  I never reset trip 1 and it shows my lifetime MPG, but all the other info rolls over as there isn't enough digits for all the info (miles, kWh, running time, etc.)

409947.png

#5 OFFLINE   Griswald

Griswald

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 297 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:2014 Fusion SE Hybrid
  • My Hybrid's Year:2014

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:43 AM

I've never reset my trip 2 and it is pretty close after 45000 miles.

The best thing you could do is invest in an UltraGauge.  Great tracking and useful info always available.

#6 OFFLINE   mwr

mwr

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 694 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2015 FFH SE
  • My Hybrid's Year:2015

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:16 AM

With my 2015 FFH, I reset Trip 1 and Trip  2 after every fill-up. After turning off the engine with the ignition key, I see on the left the mpg, brake score, etc. from the last time the ignition was turned on, and then the lifetime overall mpg.

IMG_2641c_160w.jpg

#7 OFFLINE   Cobra348

Cobra348

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 502 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:Ruby Red wLight Stone Leather

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:24 PM

With my 2015 FFH, I reset Trip 1 and Trip  2 after every fill-up. After turning off the engine with the ignition key, I see on the left the mpg, brake score, etc. from the last time the ignition was turned on, and then the lifetime overall mpg.

My '17 is same display, but lifetime MPG is readily displayed as part of Fuel History screen in the right-hand display next to speedo (as well as 3 or 4 other places).  On fillups, I reset trip meters.  Tank to tank MPG figures come off the receipt numbers and are reasonably accurate.  Car MPG on trip meters and lifetime are still somewhat off but closing the gap at 14.8K miles.

Edited by Cobra348, 19 June 2017 - 01:24 PM.

Larry - aka Cobra

Big Red: 2017 FFH SE, Ruby Red, Med Light Stone leather

602A SE Luxury Package, Park Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control w/stop & go

Driver Assist Pkg (lane keeping, BLIS, auto high beams, auto wipers, heated steering wheel)

My additions:  WeatherTech lasercut floor mats, in-channel wind deflectors (dark smoked),

Steeda strut tower brace, Steeda rear sway bar, Steeda hood struts, Ford donut spare

Summer rims/tires - 17" Verde Regency rims with OEM tread

Winter rims/tires - 17" OEM rims with Goodyear UltraGrip WRT Ice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·