Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Bluetooth randomly reverses L/R Channels

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   ekeman

ekeman

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 7 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Hybrid
  • My Hybrid's Year:2016

Posted 19 February 2017 - 10:30 PM

Not sure if anyone else has ever had or noticed this issue. Streaming Bluetooth audio from my phone, my 2016 Fusion SE will randomly switch L/R channels, so if you had hard vocals or instruments in either the L or R channel, they will become reversed. When it happens, there is no warning, glitch, or interruption in the stream, but the entire soundstage rotates 180 degrees. Given time, it corrects itself, switching inputs from Bluetooth (phone) to another source, then back to Bluetooth will also correct it.

Happens with different phones, and I've used the phones to stream to Bluetooth headsets for hours at a time w/o issue, so I'm assuming it is the Fusion.

It always happens, might be after 10 minutes of driving, or 60 minutes of driving, will be very hard to demonstrate to the dealer because of the randomness of the reversal, anyone ever experience this or have any ideas?

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·