Sign in to follow this  
Hoagie

Energi Se Luxury

Hello all,

I am the proud new owner of an 2014 Energi that has only 15.6k miles. I am very pleased with my purchase.

I told the dealer to charge the battery so I could test drive it a 2nd time. After getting 18 miles out of it, I figured the battery was in good shape. After all, it is winter in Michigan. I was very pleased to get 20+ miles today with temps at around 40, but I have already found out what a windy 12 degrees will do to the battery. By the way, I have tried just running the heated seats and steering wheel until the battery runs out. This is great fun, and with a 50-60 mile one way commute, I feel I found the perfect car for my wife and I. Glad to be here and hope to pick up lots of info from you fellow owners.

Actually your best bet is the regular Ford Fusion forum for (guessing) 95% of your car's features ( http://www.fordfusionforum.com/ ).

According to my numbers for every Energi sold there are 150 other Fusions sold in the US and 10 more in Canada. So it stands to reason the regular, default Fusion forum has lots more information on Fusions in general.