Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

New member with a Mondeo Hybrid Titanium from Germany

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Mister MMT

Mister MMT

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 37 posts
  • Region:European Union
  • Current Vehicle:Ford Mondeo Hybrid Titanium
  • My Hybrid's Year:2014

Posted 05 February 2017 - 09:52 AM

Hi Fusion Hybrid drivers, I'm a Flemish Belgian living in Germany and working in Strasbourg, France. 

I just purchased a model 2015 used Mondeo (=Fusion) Hybrid with 18K miles and will pick it up next Friday. Mine has been built in Valencia, Spain.

There are very few Mondeo Hybrids in Europe, and I'll speak about it in the forums where I'm active. My beloved 2Gen Prius Touring will have to go, but I'm looking forward to enjoy the fully loaded Mondeo Titanium (ACC, and luxury seats included) I'm getting. I'm glad I found an alternative to a Prius, since I expect the Mondeo to be fitter for the German Highways, were people often cruise at > 100 MPH (not me)!

I'll use mine mostly for commuting to my workplace (< 10 miles), and a test showed fuel consumption can be as good as 60 MPG here. I was impressed by the distance the HF35 system goes in zero emission driving, and the quietness of the cabin. Occasionally, we travel to Belgium and the Nord-West of Germany to visit family members.

I expect to benefit a lot from your experiences and will report here from time to time. Any Mondeo Hybrid drivers around here?

Jan   ;)

Edited by Mister MMT, 12 February 2017 - 03:47 PM.

• srogers likes this

Since February 2017 Mondeo (= Fusion) Hybrid

Kehl (SW-Germany) near Strasbourg (F)

817298_21.png

lu5j-jv-1e7b.jpg

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   MondeoBrit

MondeoBrit

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 2 posts
  • Region:European Union
  • Current Vehicle:Mondeo Hybrid
  • My Hybrid's Year:2014

Posted 14 May 2018 - 12:12 PM

Yes me in England and loving mine too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·