Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Windows (1 Up/Down)

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   mwr

mwr

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 722 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2015 FFH SE
  • My Hybrid's Year:2015

Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:35 PM

I'm wondering why this is happening to 2017 models when I don't remember reading about it at all before.

IMG_2641c_160w.jpg

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#22 OFFLINE   stlouisgeorge

stlouisgeorge

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 137 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mississippi
  • Current Vehicle:Ford Fusion Hybrid Platinum (Shadow Black)
  • My Hybrid's Year:2017

Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:00 PM

I got my window 1up (driver side) and bounce back (passenger side) fixed today. Unsettling not being able to close my passenger window (we got 8 inches of rain here in St. Louis last week if you hadn't heard..).

I took in the quote "Reprogrammed DDM per SSM 46544" from this thread on a piece of paper. The service writer threw it in the trash while I wasn't looking. Policy is to lookup my VIN in Oasis to see if SSM 46544 is available (or Ford Corporate won't pay for them to do it).

The service tech ran out and did the up/down/up/down/up/down which didn't work. I returned 3 hours later and all was good.

I signed paperwork (for me, the owner) showing the window was fixed.

I signed a second set of paperwork for Ford Corporate (submitted from my dealer) showing they performed Oasis SSM 46544 -- and, more importantly, Ford Corporate agreed to pay my dealer $56.

:)

#23 OFFLINE   SteveBoston

SteveBoston

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 7 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Energi

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:23 AM

That's great.  My son did run Oasis with my VIN.  He also said that only certain build dates have this problem.  I believe he said November 16 - March 17, or there abouts.

#24 OFFLINE   rdr

rdr

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 21 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:2019 Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium 2018 Ford Fusion S 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 2017 Ford Fusion S 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid S
  • My Hybrid's Year:2019

Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:21 PM

Mine was finally fixed last month. Funny what a software glitch will do.

#25 OFFLINE   My2cents

My2cents

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 20 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • Current Vehicle:FFH SE

Posted 22 June 2017 - 02:37 PM

I'm having a somewhat similar issue.  I just got the car in December and I've had issues with the "bounce back" feature of the auto up windows.  For those that don't know, the windows are designed to go back down if they detect an obstruction when going up.  

My problem is that this seems to happen when the window just normally hits the top.  I can't close the windows all the way because as soon as they hit the top, they bounce back down.  I can get quite close to all the way up (to the point it is still water tight), but it's not quite a full seal......

I also had a problem with the driver's side window "bounce back." In early April the dealer did the reset procedure. It worked for a short time then I (again) did the reset procedure. After a few more weeks the passenger side window then failed to open (at least the window was in the closed position). The dealer replaced the window motor/regulator assembly. Then the driver's side window "bounce back" reappeared again. Took the car to the dealer. This time the dealer "reprogrammed and updated the power window module per service bulletin 14b291." The windows now work correctly. Hopefully this fix will last for a while.

#26 OFFLINE   stlouisgeorge

stlouisgeorge

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 137 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mississippi
  • Current Vehicle:Ford Fusion Hybrid Platinum (Shadow Black)

Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:10 AM

Edited by stlouisgeorge, 24 June 2017 - 04:21 PM.

#27 OFFLINE   My2cents

My2cents

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 20 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • Current Vehicle:FFH SE

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:46 PM

This tells me your service manager did not check your VIN with Oasis for any service bulletins (such as 46544) and dismantled your door instead. That's awful. When I pointed out the service bulletin, my service manager threw it in the trash as soon as I turned around (because they can't get paid by Ford unless the bulletin is in the computer for MY vehicle. (Luckily it was and I got my bounce back fixed.)

This doesn't make sense given my sequence of events. Your situation is obviously different than mine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·