Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

October Hybrid Sales - Best Ever For FFH!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   B25Nut

B25Nut

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 805 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Fusion Hybrid White Platinum - Dune
  • My Hybrid's Year:2013

Posted 04 November 2016 - 05:32 PM

The FFH had its best month ever, finishing second to only the Prius Hatchback, which had sales down over 43% from last year while the Fusion sales increased over 139%.  The Fusion Energi, with a sales increase of over 61%, finished behind only the Volt among the plug-ins.  C-Max sales are dismal, which confirms in my mind the importance of good looks.

http://www.hybridcar...2016-dashboard/

• jeff_h likes this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   ptjones

ptjones

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 687 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:2013 CMAX SEL
  • My Hybrid's Year:2013

Posted 05 November 2016 - 10:46 AM

The FFH had its best month ever, finishing second to only the Prius Hatchback, which had sales down over 43% from last year while the Fusion sales increased over 139%.  The Fusion Energi, with a sales increase of over 61%, finished behind only the Volt among the plug-ins.  C-Max sales are dismal, which confirms in my mind the importance of good looks.

http://www.hybridcar...2016-dashboard/

I have to disagree with you on that one. The problem is FORD isn't advertising the CMAX Hybrid and barely the Energi and there aren't hardly any on Dealer lots.  I did a check of the Big Dealers in the Atlanta area and only found 2 Hybrids and one Energi.  I only found four on order. If you don't have any CMAX's, you can't sell them. ;( 

Paul 

163299.png 600 Club

Current Record:  12/30/2014  902.2 mi.  63.8 mpg  14.13  gal. (Actual GPS:  922 mi.  68 mpg  13.5 gal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·