Sign in to follow this  
Cobra348

Pulled the trigger - again!

ACC works on my 2013 down to 12 mph per the manual and actual observation. It also doesn't detect stopped or very slow traffic when approaching at speed.

It doesn't detect traffic crossing in front of you at any speed.

That is also true, however, would that be a function of ACC? Edited by md13ffhguy

You can't set ACC (or CC) until you reach 20 mph, but ACC will remain set if a car in front is detected and slows to under 20. As speed decreases, there is an audible chime at 12 mph, and the system disengages. If the car in front only causes your speed to drop to 13 mph, and then changes lanes, ACC will automatically accelerate until your car reaches your set speed of at least 20 mph. This is how my 2013 works.

Sorry to derail your thread. I was commenting in response to the other owners of 2013 models above and forgot that this thread was actually about your 2017, which clearly functions differently in this regard, since it has Stop/Go capability (wish mine did!).